by Michael Hovnanian
well, why don't you do something about it?
I invite you to perform Theraps on a Chicago Bass Ensemble concert.
barbthedarb-I'll start by asking Music of the Baroque. The other orchestra I work for isn't open to suggestions.
Jacque-Do you have the rest of that? I thought it was out of print...
We just heard a Xenakis piece at SF Symphony. I think everyone found it very convincing.
Sheet Music Plus has it readily available...So they say.
Mr. Hovhanian, do you ever play with the Grand Rapids Symphony? I was at one of their concerts recently, and saw your name listed in the bass section.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I guess look for Theraps on my next recital.Hovnanian is a very common name. Believe it or not, there are two of us - no relation.
well, why don't you do something about it?
ReplyDeleteI invite you to perform Theraps on a Chicago Bass Ensemble concert.
ReplyDeletebarbthedarb-
ReplyDeleteI'll start by asking Music of the Baroque. The other orchestra I work for isn't open to suggestions.
Jacque-
ReplyDeleteDo you have the rest of that? I thought it was out of print...
We just heard a Xenakis piece at SF Symphony. I think everyone found it very convincing.
ReplyDeleteSheet Music Plus has it readily available...So they say.
ReplyDeleteMr. Hovhanian, do you ever play with the Grand Rapids Symphony? I was at one of their concerts recently, and saw your name listed in the bass section.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI guess look for Theraps on my next recital.
ReplyDeleteHovnanian is a very common name. Believe it or not, there are two of us - no relation.