Bass Blog

Michael Hovnanian formerly played bass with an orchestra located in a large midwestern city.

Feel free to email your comments.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Better late

Back in January I posted some finger exercises and promised to give the rest of the set later. In between then and now my computer crashed, among other things, so I had to start the project over. In the course of doing so I greatly expanded its scope. Now I think I have a book on my hands I will publish soon. What I am posting here will make up one chapter.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that in Measure 10 of the first page, you may have forgotten some natural signs in front of some of the B's. Yes?

Michael Hovnanian said...

Quite right. My bad. Thanks for pointing that out.

I found I also left out a whole series of patterns. If/when I publish my book I'll try and proofread better.